There are so many products on the market, it can be hard to know which one is the best for you. But do not worry, I am here to help! In this post, I am going to recommend my top picks for the best loose leaf tea for sleep. Do no t miss out â€“ read on to find out what makes these products so great!
Top 10 Best Loose Leaf Tea For Sleep Compared:
Our 10 Best Loose Leaf Tea For Sleep Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top loose leaf tea for sleep, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Heavenly Tea Leaves Organic Sleep, Bulk Loose Leaf Herbal...
- This aptly titled organic blend features traditional ingredients like stomach-settling peppermint and relaxing chamomile mixed with citrusy and floral bursts of lemongrass and hibiscus
- Ingredients: Organic peppermint, organic lemongrass, organic rosehip, organic hibiscus, organic chamomile, organic valerian root, natural flavoring
- Packaging that keeps your tea fresh: The foil lined resealable pouch keeps tea tasting fresh and delicious
- Serving Size: Our bulk loose leaf tea packages weigh 1 LB (16 oz.) & contain approximately 200 servings (cups) of premium loose leaf tea - Flavor you can keep sipping
- Organic & Kosher: Our USDA Organic Sleep is a naturally caffeine-free herbal tisane. It is also certified OU Kosher
- Caffeine Free: Sleep is a naturally caffeine-free herbal tisane
2. Teazon Tea Sleep Sound Loose Leaf Tea Leaves | USA Formula |...
- INGREDIENTS - Organic Passionflower, Organic Rooibos, Organic Lavender Flower, Organic Lemonbalm, Organic Valerian Root
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS - Add 1 tbsp of tea to 8 fluid ounces of hot water and let steep for 5 mins.
3. Gardenika Organic Loose Leaf Herbal Tea Sampler, Wellness...
- CAFFEINE FREE TEA - Our herbal blend, sometimes referred to as tisanes never had any caffeine to begin with. It's perfect for those looking for a healthy and delicious alternative to coffee or black tea
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Our loose leaf tea sampler is made from only the finest certified organic ingredients. Savor the flavor of each unique herb and spice, and relax knowing you're doing something good for your body
- PURE HERBS AND SPICES - Our teas are made without gluten, added sugars, artificial sweeteners, natural or artificial flavors. Just pure herbs and spices, for a delicious and authentic experience
- MAKE IT A GIFT - This herbal set is perfect for tea lovers and tea novices alike, comes in a 100% hand-made cotton pouch and it fits any occasion. It's the perfect way to try out a variety of flavors or to give as a unique and thoughtful gift
- 5 FLAVORS PACK (2 oz Each) - Anti-Inflammation, Detox, De-Congest, Sleep, Immunity
4. Art of Tea | Organic Sleep Tea | 1.5oz Artisan Loose Leaf...
- DELICIOUS EXPERIENCE - Art of Tea's signature Sleep Tea blend is perfect for helping you get a good rest. Steep this tea to either accentuate a midday nap or to head off into your evening slumber. This sleep tea blend is a mixture of Chamomile, Spearmint, and Valerian tea. The calming minty notes go down smooth and are sure to soothe you to sleep. A tea lover's natural insomnia cure!
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Each of the different tea blends are as authentic as tea can get. Art of Tea uses whole ingredients in these tea blends, not just the tea fannings. No sugar or carbs added, Kosher, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly, and fits into a wide variety of special diets! Looking to start making your own tea blends using these as a base? Check out Art of Tea's single-use biodegradable drawstring tea bags, perfect for custom tea brewing!
- OVERNIGHT COLD BREW - To brew 2 quarts of iced tea, place 1 ounce of your favorite Art of Tea blend in a steeper or empty sachet and place in your pitcher. Add 2 quarts of filtered cold water to your container. Place in your fridge and steep overnight (8-10 hours). Depending on personal preference, the longer you leave the tea bags in, the stronger the tea gets. Remove from the fridge and take out the tea bags. Enjoy over ice, and if needed, sweeten to taste.
- QUICK ICED TEA - To brew 2 quarts of iced tea, place 1 ounce of your favorite Art of Tea blend in a steeper or empty sachet and place in your pitcher. Add in 1/2 quart of hot water to your container. Allow the tea to brew for its suggested time (3-5 minutes). Fill the remaining 1.5 quarts of your container with room temperature water. Using water that is too cold may cause the tea to become cloudy. Add ice to your serving cups, pour your tea over and serve.
- CREATE A PERFECT BREW - For the best flavor out of this sleepy time blend, brew one 8 oz cup of tea in water heated to 206 degrees Fahrenheit and steep 1 tablespoon for 5-7 minutes. If you’re looking to make a larger batch, add one more tablespoon of leaves per 8 oz of water.
- CAFFEEINE CONTENT - This soothing herbal tea is completely caffeine free! This tea is specially formulated to help you sleep soundly and fall asleep quickly.
- ADDITIVE FREE - All of Art of Tea’s blends are 100% organic and made of natural ingredients with no additives. This Sleep Tea blend includes Organic Chamomile, Organic Spearmint, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Valerian, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Passion Flowers, and Organic Rose Petals.
5. Caffeine Free Wellness Tea, Loose Leaf Herbal Tea - Good for...
- Traditional Flavored Tea for Wellness - Enjoy your tea like a royalty with PARA AU’s loose leaf herbal recipe. Our no caffeine tea dates back 500 years ago during the Nguyen Dynasty in Vietnam. It contains 16 natural ingredients specially blended for the Emperor at the time.
- Excellent Sugar Balance Tea - Regulate your sugar levels with our flavored tea bags. Infused with dang shen and lotus leaf, these tea packs help in maintaining healthy amounts of glucose in your blood - keeping your body running smoothly.
- Helps Boost Immune and Organ Functions - Our wellness leaf tea harnesses Earth’s natural remedies that target multiple conditions. Each cup of our day and night time tea aids in enhancing the immune, liver, digestive, kidney, and cardiovascular functioning.
- Tea for Sleeping and Relaxation - PARA AU’s stress relief tea contains a medley of loose tea leaves hand-packed to help soothe the mind from distress. Be the master of your slumber and gain greater focus 1 decaffeinated cup at a time.
6. The Tea Company Rose Chamomile Lavender Tea 4oz (60...
- 🌼 The Rose Chamomile Lavender Tea is an elegant organic herbal tea and soothing bedtime tea. It combines the relaxing properties of chamomile and lavender flowers, dried rose petals and rose buds.
- 🌼 Organic Herbal Tea - we source fresh organic whole dried chamomile flowers, dried lavender flowers, dried rose petals and buds and rosehips and blend small batches for maximum health benefits.
- 🌼 When you order the Rose Chamomile Lavender tea, or the Organic Chamomile Tea, you will receive our eBook detailing how to make the perfect cup of relaxing loose leaf tea, to improve your sleep.
- 🌼 Contains enough loose leaf tea to make up to 60 cups of relaxing tea. The convenient resealable zip pouch will preserve the herbal tea 's freshness for months
- 🌼 Buy The Rose Chamomile Lavender Tea now or the Organic Chamomile Tea and you'll never look back. If you're not happy with the organic tea we will issue a full refund, hassle-free.
- 🌼 Your kids and the whole family will love this herbal bedtime tea. It can also be enjoyed anytime of the day! The natural sweetness of the chamomile tea and lavender flowers, Also safe for babies!
- 🌼 This calm tea is just as delicious hot or as an iced tea! You can also use the dried flowers to make soap, or in the kitchen to infuse olive oil and create a delicious dressing for salads.
7. Tealyra - Tranquil Dream - Chamomile Honeybush Lavender -...
- Tranquil Dream is an intoxication blend of flowers, and herbs to encourage a blissfully sound sleep. If you’re looking for a new sleepy time tea, here is a unique and fresh floral blend that is mild and effective.
- If you have problems getting to sleep or sleeping through the night, try a soothing cup of Tranquil Dream as a nightcap to help to prepare your body, and mind for rest.
- This is a beautiful blend of calming, rest inducing herbs and botanicals such as chamomile, lemon verbena, lavender flowers, strawberry leaf, orange blossom, and honeybush.
- Tranquil Dream is mild in flavor, lemon scented chamomile that has a slight earthiness, a light kick from peppercorn, and soothing floral aromatic finish- it is delectable.
- As you steep your Tranquil Dream, inhale deeply, as you prepare to wind down after a long day, and get a good night's sleep. Sleep well, sweet dreams!
8. Tiesta Tea - Lavender Chamomile, Loose Leaf Soft Chamomile...
- SOFT CHAMOMILE HERBAL TEA gives that calm, chill feeling that yogis exude (no yoga required); this caffeine-free, sugar-free, calorie-free, flowery blend helps you find your Zen no matter what life throws at you
- PREMIUM LOOSE LEAF TEA BLEND of chamomile, lemongrass and lavender is a relaxing tea that tastes like serenity in a mug; premium ingredients that you can see, smell, and taste; ditch the single-use herbal tea bags; discover the loose leaf difference
- REUSABLE, RECYCLABLE TEA TIN makes the perfect gift for tea lovers or those new to tea; offers convenient, airtight storage to keep your loose leaf tea its freshest for 40-50 cups; the colorful metal canister is pretty enough to stay on your counter
- SUPPORT YOUR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE with a tea that smells good, tastes good, and does good; this fan-favorite Relaxer blend works as a sleep tea and anxiety tea; brewing up this loose tea can help you unwind –– no matter what the world throws at you
- LIVE LOOSE + MAKE AN IMPACT; we don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we seriously give back; through the Tiesta Tea Foundation, we provide resources and relief to communities across the globe and in our own backyard; come Live Loose with us
9. Gardenika Sleep Loose Leaf Herbal Tea, USDA Organic,...
- CAFFEINE FREE HERBAL TEA BLEND: Our loose leaf tea, sometimes referred to as tisanes, never had any caffeine, to begin with
- 100% ORGANIC: USDA Organic products are farmed naturally without the use of any prohibited substances making the product better for consumers and the environment. Our loose leaf tea is made from only the finest certified organic ingredients
- REST EASY: Soothing Lavender can help to ease one's restless mind and calm us down for some perfect sleep. Chamomile aids us to fall asleep quickly and to rest in a deep slumber that allows us to wake up not feeling groggy. The Gotu Kola herb is also a fantastic ingredient that aids in calming our restless thoughts and cools our body and mind down for a deep, nourishing, and rejuvenating sleep.
- PURE HERBS & SPICES: Our tea is made without added sugars, artificial sweeteners, natural or artificial flavors
- INGREDIENTS: Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Gotu Kola Leaf, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Lavender Flower, Organic Cinnamon Bark, Organic Licorice Root, and Organic Cardamom Seed
- TASTE: Floral blend with cinnamon and citrus top notes
10. Sleepynight Tea Extra Strength, 15-20 Servings,...
- SLEEPYNIGHT TEA EXTRA STRENGTH: A unique blend of chamomile, spearmint and valerian root to support a sleepy night sourced from farmers in the United States.
- PROMOTES SLEEPINESS: Contains valerian root, which helps soothe and relax with a refreshing taste believed to support drowsiness and reduce anxiousness.
- PURE INGREDIENTS: 100% plant-based all-natural ingredients with no artificial flavoring. Caffeine-free, gluten-free, vegan friendly with no calories or added flavoring.
- 100% AMERICAN-GROWN DELICIOUS: Chamomile from East Calais, Vermont, spearmint from Yakima Valley, Washington and valerian root from Grants Pass, Oregon.
- HAND-STAMPED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA: Hand-stamped, packaged and distributed in small batches on Bryant and Dore in sunny San Francisco, California.
Buying Guide for the Best Loose Leaf Tea For Sleep
Choosing a loose leaf tea for sleep may be intimidating. There are so many choices to make and they all appear to be ideal for your needs. This article will assist you in determining what characteristics to search for and how to narrow down your options so that you can discover the best loose leaf tea for sleep for you!
When it comes to selecting a product, the first thing you should consider is the brand. Some brands are more dependable than others, and some have just that wow factor present while some do not. You should research several brands and compare their ratings in order to come to a conclusion.
loose leaf tea for sleep Price
The next thing you should consider when choosing a product is the price. Although prices will vary between different products, some are more expensive than others. You need to determine which features matter most and if they are worth the extra money. For example, if you want a loose leaf tea for sleep, make sure it will serve the purpose perfectly without costing more than usual.
What is Included?
Some products come with additional items that can be useful, but some do not. You should make sure that the product you choose comes with everything it needs to be fully functional, such as batteries and chargers. Moreover, if some items are missing, you may need to go out and buy them separately. If you want all of the necessary components included in your purchase, read the list of materials carefully or ask around about what is included before making your choice.
When you are trying to determine the best product, it is important to read what customers have to say about it. Feedback can be helpful because it contains details that manufacturer websites or guides often leave out. Reading through customer ratings and reviews will allow you to get into their heads and learn how they really feel about their experience with the product.
If you are new to using a loose leaf tea for sleep, it is best to choose something simple and straightforward if possible. Complex products can be intimidating to use at first, however, they are often more advanced than some simpler devices.
If you do not want anything too difficult for the first time around, consider choosing a simple loose leaf tea for sleep.
Similarly, it is a good idea to choose a product that is durable. A high-quality loose leaf tea for sleep will be able to take a bit of wear and tear without breaking down or being damaged in any way. If you want something that can last for a long time with regular use, look into the materials used in the design process and consider their durability and sturdiness.
Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
Ease of Use
Lastly, when selecting a loose leaf tea for sleep, you should consider how easy it is to use. A lot of people do not want to struggle with adjusting settings and understanding directions, so it is important for your product to be user-friendly. Ensure the features work properly and that they are easy to figure out on your own before buying.
Just because you are browsing through plenty of products does not mean you have to settle on the one that is just ok. There are many options, but they are all different. Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
All loose leaf tea for sleeps require some level of maintenance. However, the frequency is still something to think about before you purchase. If you are someone who can not be bothered to deal with these kinds of things, look into which products are low-maintenance or completely maintenance-free.
Durability, longevity, and price are the most important factors in purchasing a new product. I hope this guide helped you to make an informed decision on what best loose leaf tea for sleep is right for your needs.
Last update on 2022-06-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API