There is no doubt that buying products is a big decision. It is not only important to find the right product, but also the right brand that you can trust. That is why we have put together a list of the best wood for ooni pizza oven out there. We have considered quality, affordability, and overall customer satisfaction to bring you this list. Keep reading to explore the top picks.
Our Picks of the Best Wood For Ooni Pizza Oven:
Our 10 Best Wood For Ooni Pizza Oven Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top wood for ooni pizza oven, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Ooni Pro 16 Outdoor Pizza Oven, Pizza Maker, Wood-fired...
- Ooni Pro 16 is our larger portable oven and is one of the most innovative cooking gadgets in outdoor cooking
- Our outdoor pizza ovens are the perfect edition to your outdoor kitchen - cooking delicious pizza in just 60 seconds
- Fast and Flexible: Heats up to 950°F in just 20 minutes and runs on wood, charcoal, pellets and gas**
- Versatile: Ooni Pro 16 is perfect for cooking 16” pizzas as well as roasting meat, fish and vegetable dishes in minutes
- High heats: the insulated steel body and stone baking board mean optimum heat retention
2. Ooni Fyra 12 Hard Wood Pellet Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven +...
- Great Pizza – A motto that Ooni Ovens live by - We believe that everybody deserves great pizza and our Ooni Fyra pizza oven has been designed and developed with that sole purpose in mind.
- Professional pizza prep – This bundle includes the Ooni 12" Perforated pizza peel made from high quality aluminium our perforated pizza paddle is the professional’s tool of choice - Giving all pizza lovers the perfect pizza board to stretch out dough, add their favourite toppings and launch it in their Ooni Pizza oven! Just remember to sprinkle your Ooni pizza peel with flour beforehand to help your perfect pizza to slide with ease.
- Waterproof cover: Protect your Ooni Fyra 12 from the elements and easily take it on the go with our 100% waterproof Ooni pizza oven carry cover.
- Done in 60 seconds – The ingenious pellet hopper automatically feeds through hardwood pellets for effortless cooking – The Ooni Fyra pizza oven will be ready to cook in 15 minutes reaching a massive 950°F (500 °C) – cooking authentic stone baked Neapolitan style pizza in just 60 seconds - Giving you more time to sit back and relax in your backyard while enjoying fantastic pizzas!
- Ultra efficient cooking – The Ooni Fyra 12's powder-coated carbon steel shell offers optimal heat retention, which combined with the natural efficiency of wood pellets results an extraordinary cooking experience – maximum burn time and minimal energy waste.
3. Ooni Karu 12 – Multi-Fuel Outdoor Pizza Oven – Portable...
- GREAT PIZZA – A motto that Ooni Pizza Ovens live by – We believe that everybody deserves great pizza and our Ooni Karu 12 Multi-fuel pizza oven has been designed with that sole purpose in mind
- DONE IN 60 SECONDS – Fire up the Ooni Karu 12 with wood or charcoal straight out the box, or use with the Ooni Gas Burner attachment (sold separately) to cook with gas. The Karu 12 will be ready to cook in 15 minutes reaching a massive 950°F – Cooking authentic stone baked pizza in just 60 seconds! Giving you more time to sit back and relax in your backyard while enjoying great pizzas
- HOT NEW FEATURES – A custom designed fuel tray that maximises airflow and delivers a powerful blast of searing flame allows the Ooni Karu 12 pizza oven to maintain the ultra-high temperatures – load it up with real wood or charcoal, with no excess ash to clean
- ULTRA PORTABLE – Weighing only 26.4lbs this outdoor pizza oven can be moved around easily but has all the power and heat of a larger wood fired pizza oven
- NEXT LEVEL PIZZA – Level up your pizza game with one of Ooni’s most popular ovens and learn how to become a true pizzaiolo – or discover that you can even use your pizza oven to cook steak, fish or veg in one of our cast iron range of cookware
4. Ooni Fyra 12 Wood Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven – Portable Hard...
- PERFECT PIZZA – A motto that Ooni Ovens live by - We believe that everybody deserves great pizza and our Ooni Fyra pizza oven has been designed and developed with that sole purpose in mind.
- DONE IN 60 SECONDS – The ingenious pellet hopper automatically feeds through hardwood pellets for effortless cooking – The Ooni Fyra pizza oven will be ready to cook in 15 minutes reaching a massive 950°F (500 °C) – cooking authentic stone baked Neapolitan style pizza in just 60 seconds - Giving you more time to sit back and relax in your backyard while enjoying fantastic pizzas!
- ENJOYED ALL OVER THE WORLD – The Ooni Fyra 12 is the proud successor of our Ooni 3 pizza oven, which was the world’s first portable pizza oven fuelled by wood pellets! Now selling our outdoor Ooni pizza ovens in over 50 countries around the world – Come and join the worldwide pizza party!
- ULTRA PORTABLE – Weighing only 10kg and with foldable legs for easy storage and transport we have made the Ooni Fyra 12 our most portable outdoor countertop pizza oven yet – Allowing you to enjoy your perfect pizza wherever you want to take it!
- ULTRA EFFICIENT – The Ooni Fyra 12's powder-coated carbon steel shell offers optimal heat retention, which combined with the natural efficiency of wood pellets results an extraordinary cooking experience – maximum burn time and minimal energy waste.
6. Smoak Firewood Cooking Wood Mini Splits - USDA Certified...
- NEW SIZE**TINY PIZZA Oven Wood (5-6in pieces, WHITE OAK) Box is 9x9x9 weighs 10-12 lbs
- Competition Grade Quality Made in the USA
- USDA Certified pest free, Kiln Dried
- These are for Pizza Ovens that need 5-6inch lengths and widths from paper thin to 2inches, also can be used as KINDLING WOOD
- Fits Bertello, Ooni Karu & PRO, Gozney Dome & Roccbox or any oven requiring tiny pieces. They will light easily and burn hot because they are so small. If you are looking for a longer burn and your fire box is larger look at our 8inch or 16inch lengths.
7. Carolina Cookwood Pizza Oven Wood 6 Inch Mini Splits...
- 6 Inch hardwood Mini Splits come from locally harvested White Oak hardwood. Naturally aged/cured, not kiln dried - natural aging process retains the elements of the hardwood that assure a clean high temperature burn and coals that will last longer than similar kiln-dried pieces
- Fits Ooni, Gozney, Bertello and most portable pizza ovens. Also great kindling for larger outdoor pizza ovens like Alfa, WPPO, Forno, Tuscan Chef, Bella and more.
- Each piece is approximately 6 inches long and varies in thickness from 1.0 to 2.0 inches just right for most high-quality tabletop / portable outdoor pizza ovens on the market
- The sturdy 12 x 12 x 9 Inch box contains approximately 725 cubic inches of firewood and weighs from 10-12 pounds. Storage and packing for travel is a breeze.
- Unused pizza oven firewood can be stored right in the box in a dry location for your next cook
- Oem equivalent part number: CCWOSTICK
8. Clean Cut Firewood Co. Pizza Oven Wood 6 Inch Mini-Splits -...
- MINI CUT FOR MINI OVENS: Our wood is cut to 6 inch lengths and mini split to fit into the most popular portable pizza ovens, such as Ooni, Gozney, Bertello, Alfa One, Solo Stove PI among many other brands.
- KILN-DRIED & BARK-LESS: Enjoy the ease of use with our extremely easy to light cooking wood that creates a hot & consistent burn! Made from all natural, sustainably sourced northern hardwood.
- RESTAURANT GRADE WHITE OAK: Backyard chefs can easily and naturally infuse robust and delicious flavor’s into every meal.
- COOK MORE THAN JUST PIZZAS: Our wood is also a perfect size for smoker trays, smoke boxes, offset smokers, BBQ’s, fire pits, campfires, wood-fired stoves or adding to any charcoal grill.
- OVERSIZED BOX: 550 cubic inches of ready to use wood, more than enough to bake over a dozen delicious pizzas.
9. OOFT 6 Inch Mini Pizza Oven Wood - 100% Kiln Dried Oak -...
- 🍕 6 INCH STICKS DESIGNED FOR USE IN PORTABLE PIZZA OVENS - The perfect size of stick to burn in all popular pizza oven models, including Ooni.
- 🌳 100% NATURAL OAK HARDWOOD - Kiln dried oak is the perfect wood to rapidly build up the required heat in your pizza oven.
- 🔥 WOOD FIRED FLAVOUR - If you want the classic wood fired flavour then oak is the best option. Tried and tested to deliver the perfect wood fired pizza.
- ♻️ RECYCLEABLE PACKAGING - Packed in a brown kraft cardboard box which can be fully recycled.
- 🚛 FAST & CONVENIENT - Get your pizza oven fuel delivered straight to your door with Amazon Prime.
10. Old Potters Kiln Dried ~6 x 0.5-1.5 Inch Mini Pizza Oven...
- HARDWOOD SPLITS - Enjoy the real taste of pizza! Sourced from natural raw hardwood, our pizza oven wood logs offer an exquisite cooking experience. The small size of the wood is the perfect length as each and every wood piece burns intact without wastage. It gives strong flavor to your favorite pizzas!
- QUALITY WOOD - Try it once and you will not get disappointed! Our pizza wood splits burns hotter and longer. It has no bugs, no pests, and no mold. Our hardwood burns with low moisture and proper smoke in an easier, and safer way. Our wood do not have any additives or artificial flavoring!
- BRINGS BIG DIFFERENCE - Our premium selected dried hardwood splits is specially designed with care and love to fit the most popular brands of portable pizza ovens like Gozney, Roccbox, Ooni Pro, Ooni Karu, Alfa One, and Bertollo Wood-Fired Oven to make delicious mouth-watering pizzas of your choice. Sizes will vary +/- 0.5”.
- SAFE - Our pizza oven wood splits are portable wherever you go! Our wood splits are safe and hygienic to use. It burns very hot allowing you to enjoy your perfect food. It can also be used for grilling, campfires, and outdoor fireplaces when camping, hiking, hunting, survival, etc.!
How to Pick the Best Wood For Ooni Pizza Oven?
This is a guide to help you make the best decisions when buying wood for ooni pizza ovens. It has been compiled from the most comprehensive and up-to-date information available so that you can be confident in your purchase. The guide includes tips on how to choose wood for ooni pizza ovens for different uses – whether it is for professional, home, or DIY use, there is something here for everyone!
It is also a good idea to get something that is long-lasting. A high-quality wood for ooni pizza oven will be able to endure some abuse before breaking down while still operating properly. If you want something that can last for years of regular use, examine the materials used in the design process and consider their durability and sturdiness.
Before you spend money on a wood for ooni pizza oven, you need to know the place where it will be used. Location, weather, and your personal preferences are all major factors that determine what type of wood for ooni pizza oven is right for you. Especially, climate condition has a big role to play in determining longevity.
Ease of Use
Consider how simple your wood for ooni pizza oven is to use when choosing one. Many people dislike battling with settings and comprehending directions, so it is vital for your product to be user-friendly. Make sure the functions in your product work correctly and are easy to understand before purchasing.
wood for ooni pizza ovens, like any other product, need some maintenance. The frequency, on the other hand, is still something to consider before making a purchase. You will not love doing maintenance tasks regularly on a product.
If you are someone who does not want to be bothered with such details, look into low-maintenance or completely maintenance-free items.
Look at the Brand
When it comes to selecting a product, the first thing you should consider is the brand. Some brands are more dependable than others, and some have just that wow factor present while some do not. You should research several brands and compare their ratings in order to come to a conclusion.
Price Range to Look at
The price of a product is another important thing you should think about when purchasing it. Although costs will vary depending on the goods, some are more costly than others.
You must figure out which characteristics are essential and whether they are worthwhile. If you are looking for a wood for ooni pizza oven, for example, be sure it will fulfill your needs adequately without costing too much money.
Last but not least, the warranty of the product you are looking to purchase is also an important thing to consider. You should know exactly how long the warranty lasts and what it covers.
When it comes to making a decision about the finest product, reading what consumers have to say about it is critical. Feedback might be beneficial since it includes information that manufacturers websites or manuals frequently overlook. Reading through client evaluations and reviews can allow you to enter into their shoes and discover how they really feel about their experience with the product.
These are just a few of the most important factors to consider when choosing a product, but there are many others as well. When considering these various things, ask yourself what your needs will be for this product and how it fits into your current lifestyle. You can then decide which products would be best for you. When choosing a product, it is important to consider several factors including its build quality, brand reputation, ease of use, durability, versatility, comfort in use, and maintenance-free. By considering these things, you can narrow down your choices and find the best product for your needs.
Last update on 2022-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API